Richard Devine has recently shed light on the Endoprhin.es new addition. It’s not a new module, it’s a new core to their ever popular and beautiful Dual Oscillator, the Furthrrrr Generator. The module has already made a lot of users forget the standard oscillator waveforms, so it is time to upgrade it even more.
Furthrrrr Generator New digital STRONG-ZERO Voltage Controlled Oscillator Core chip expands the frequency modulation possibilities to an entirely new level. New features look great, can’t wait to install it tonight:
• Instant thru-zero linear FM for your Furthrrrr Generator
• 16-pin DIP IC chip – VCO сore replacement that works with any Furthrrrr Generator
• Expands Furthrrrr Generators FM capabilities for obtaining new timbres – deeper, metallic timbres, entirely new sphere of sounds from light whistles to weird noises.
• Band-limited 12 bit resolution 80 kHz sample rate triangle and square waves generation. The waveshaper and folder remains analog.
• Together with Terminal, the Furthrrrr creates a powerful 2-operator modular FM-synth.
• 16 bit pitch CV and linear FM acquisition for proper microtuning and modulation operations.
• Hard and soft sync without aliasing as may be expected from stock Furthrrrr oscillators – via Richard
Devine’s facebook page